GAD Focal Point Chairperson
· The Chairperson shall be responsible for ensuring that GAD activities are provided with adequate resources which shall be within the benchmark as authorized under the Annual General Appropriations Act
· Approve the GAD Plan, Program and Budget of the agency as duly endorsed by the Executive Committee, with the assistance of the Technical Working Group and ensure its implementation.
GAD Focal Point Executive Committee
· Facilitate the institutionalization of gender mainstreaming and women's empowerment within BJMP
· Advocate for, coordinate, guide and monitor the development and implementation of the BJMP’s GAD Plan and GAD-related programs, projects and activities
· Responsible for the preparation of the over-all plan, direction, budget, supervision and monitoring of programs, projects and activities, and accomplishment report in accordance with the BJMP’s Organizational Performance Indicator Framework (OPIF), as well as in the coordination and linkages with other government agencies and private institutions
· Ensure that policies and procedures are constantly modified and improved to make them gender responsive
· Ensure the timely submission of the agency GAD Plan and Budget Accomplishment Report and other GAD-related report to PCW and DBM
· Recommend awards or recognition to outstanding institutional GAD programs, activities and projects and/or GAD FP members.
GAD Focal Point Technical Working Group
· Facilitate the implementation of the gender mainstreaming efforts of the agency through the GAD planning and budgeting process
· Formulate the agency GAD Plans, Program and Budget in response to the gender gaps and issues faced by their clients, women and men employees, following the conduct of gender audit, gender analysis, and/or review of sex-disaggregated data
· Assist in the capacity development and provide technical assistance to the agency and as needed, to officers in the offices and units. In this regard, the TWG shall work with the human resource development office on the implementation of an appropriate capacity development program on gender equality and women’s empowerment for its employees
· Coordinate with the various units of the agency including its regional and attached agencies and ensure their meaningful participation in GAD strategic and annual planning exercises
· Led the conduct of advocacy activities and the development of instructional materials to ensure critical support of agency officials and staff and stakeholders
· Monitor the implementation of GAD-related programs, activities and project.
· Repository of all records and documents of the GAD Focal Point and the Committees
· Consolidate GAD Accomplishment Reports
· Assists the GAD Focal Point in the preparation of the Notice of Meeting, Minutes of the Meeting, during the conduct of meetings as well as in the preparation and consolidation of reports.